Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

jeudi 13 mai 2010

On to The Next One: Prelude

"F-ck a throwback jersey cos we on to the next one,
and f-ck that autotune cos we oohhhhn,
and n-ggas don’t be mad cos it’s all about progression,
loiterers should be arrested, I used to drink Kristal,
muthaf-ckers racist, so I switched Gold Bottles on to that spade sh-t,
you gon have another drink or you just gon babysit,
on to the next one, somebody call da waitress,
Baby i’m a boss, i dunno what they do,
I don’t get dropped, I dropped the label,
World can’t hold me, too much ambition,
always knew it’d be like this when I was in the kitchen,
n-ggas in the same spots, me I’m dodging rain drops,
meaning i’m on vacay, chillin on a big yacht,
yeah i go ton flip flops, white louie boat shoes,
you should grow the f-ck up,
come here let me coach you,
Hold up..."
Jay-Z

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire